Unilux RFC now offers a solution for building owners and condo owners with aging vertical fan coil units (VFCs) – full unit replacement in less than 4 hours with no impact to the walls or the rest of the building. We offer a full service package to homeowners, rental building managers and hotel owners to fully manage the complete task of upgrading your fan coil units.
Your comfort is our business.
Unilux VFC has been the market leader in fan coil unit production for almost 50 years. We formed Unilux RFC to provide our customers with a product solution to upgrade older fan coil units with state-of-the-art, highly-efficient, quiet equipment with minimal impact to the suite and building. Homeowners who choose Unilux RFC can expect years of trouble-free heating, ventilation and air conditioning.
We set out to design an HVAC solution whereby owners could
upgrade their in-suite HVAC equipment with up-to-date
features that deliver.
1) Energy efficiency and quiet operation by incorporating ECM
motors and the latest coil designs
2) Durability through the use of stainless-steel components
and closed-cell insulation
3) Improved air quality
4) Access to new technologies, such as Wi-Fi connectivity,
to allow residents to manage the HVAC system from anywhere
5) Ease of installation
Vertical stack fan coil units deteriorate over time.
- Coils become clogged and less efficient
- Motors age and use excess energy
- Water from the coil during cooling season causes components to rust leading to potential leaking
- Aging wiring and insulation begin to fail leading to expensive repairs and poor air quality
In under 4 hours, skilled technicians will:
- Turn off water and power to the unit and disconnect from building wide services
- Remove the equipment inside of the existing cabinet including all insulation
- Replace cabinet insulation and install the new Unilux RFC inside of your cabinet
- Connect to the building services, install new programmable thermostat and fully test the fan coil unit to ensure quiet and efficient operation